Viewers

Saturday 4 July 2015

Games: Pokken Tournament



I personally love Pokemon so much to the point where I have played from the first ever released Pokemon Red to 3D graphics of Pokemon Omega Ruby! New stories, great graphic, stunning poke-creatures and new enemies. Those memories are worthy of my childhood and wasted too much time on it too! Then again, it was worth it when you grew up along with it.

Although the game is getting better with mainly because of the graphic but stories are just getting simpler and easier OR remastering the old 2D version. It’s either they ran out of ideas or trying to delay us until the big surprise which I believe that would happen.

Anyway, I’m not here to talk about my life experience of playing Pokemon until it became an obsession and I still want more from them but I’m here to announced Pokken Tournament! Basically, it’s 360 view of poke-creatures fighting off each other like in those Pokemon series! Especially working along side with the Bandai Namco entertainment which they did Digimon Rumble Arena in PS1 and PS2? Don’t you guys still remember these games? If not, go check out them out! That was the best game I played in 2003. It brings back nostalgic moment.

Not much info about the game besides those gameplays I watched, but overall, the graphic is stunning and sure, Pokemon fans like us would really enjoy the game! 

Unfortunately, it's only available on arcades or Wii U. Hope they release for Xbox One and PS4 too! 

Do check out their demo gameplay in Youtube and you will see how's the battle system like; still retaining with trainer using the Poke-creatures to fight with another trainer. There's also cooperation between 2 Poke-creatures against one for a brief moment to add extra damage.


Cool game indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment