Viewers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Food: Espression8. Food Expressionist.


Don't you love comfort food but you had no where to go as other cafe charge you an overprice food yet it's not as good as you think? Don't you wish for reasonable price but have a slight 'class' then the usual place you go?

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages (Drumroll.....) 

Here it is! Espression8 Cafe is the one you been looking for! 

Why I said that? Not because I been there for more than 5 times and one of my friend goes there everyday to eat. It's just the food are good and not to mention, it packs of flavor that would tingle your taste bud! 

Instead of talking, I shall just put pic of food that I recently went. 




As you can see I only took this amount of pic (Unfortunately) I'll promise to take more! Basically, I would really recommend people trying the Farm's Breakfast Pancake...sorry I forgotten the name! but there's scrambled egg and ham in between those layer of pancake. It's like savory with sweet. Pancake was really fluffy and puffy. Adding on when the maple syrup drizzle on top of it. 

It's good. Savo-weet good! Does heaven food taste like that? 

You wouldn't even believe that scrambled egg and ham would taste good with maple syrup. Totally a must try!! By the way, I will give a rough amount because I'm not sure about the price as well but I'll give a clear detail on it as soon as possible. 

Cost around RM 14

Moving on, on the right picture, it's fish fillet with butter rice. I had to order another bowl of butter rice because it was really good but the fish was fine, because it's sauteed. I really have no idea what was that yellow sauce but it's really good when consumed with rice and fish. I don't even know how to explain what's the sauce was but the flavor was there, trust me, I'm a food engineer! If I'm not mistaken, it was more of a buttery taste yet good. Good Fat? 

Cost around RM16

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of a chicken chop with butter rice the last time but it's was so good due to the fact of tender, flavorful chicken mix and match well with the rice (who doesn't feel that way). If I ever come upon the chicken, I'll take a picture of it! And same goes to their Spaghetti. 

Cost around RM 13


The portion was quite small but it's really good. Perfectly seasoned and very flavorful with the herbs and also the right amount of oil and salt. I personally love aglio-olio spaghetti but this may not be the best I ever had, but I really recommend people to try it due to the compact flavor in it. Take the Aglio-Olio one! Oh, by the way, prawns are perfectly cooked (Y). 

Cost around RM13 something.



Sensual Video.


Now then, lets talk about the cake!

Green Tea layer cake, good food - Either RM 9 or 10.




I really had a bad time that day and and I was ranting about it to one of my friend there. I presumed he heard me and decides to make my day. Hahhahaha, so be sure to rant out about your life to get some extra touch! By the way, this is coffee layer cake.

Cost around RM 9 or 10.

So here's the exterior and interior of the cafe. I feel warmth everytime I enter the place. Simple yet appealing. 

Enough Said.








So fortunate for Sunway students!

Overall 4 out of 5 rating I would give.

It's "Been there, done that? Nope, it's been there, will again"

Kudos to the owner and the crew.


Address: 8, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Mon - Sat: 10.30 am - 10.30 pm
(Closed on Sundays) 








No comments:

Post a Comment