Viewers

Monday 17 August 2015

Game: ATTACK on TITAN (2016)



(Due to my lack of responsive towards the blog, do forgive over my indecent action. I was pretty busy with events throughout the month and it is still going on; that's is all.) 

Anyway, I am here, bringing you one of the latest man-eating trailer! I bet you enjoyed reading and as well watching one of the best entertainment manga and anime in 2015. Even though they already had a Nitendo DS version and an online portal version, they decided to kick it up the notch and make a PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita platform. 

The one and only! 


ATTACK on TITAN (releasing in 2016)




I stumbled upon this less than 2-minutes trailer when I was watching Gamescon 2015.

If you don't exactly know what the anime/manga/game about - I shall simplify everything I have read and watch from this anime and manga.

The world is inhabited with humans, animals and humanoid titans. Everyday, the humans are being eaten by the titans as sort of a game. The only way to destroy the enemy existent was to find the source of production of this titans. Now some normal human beings have a gift - they can turn into a titan as well but for limited time only. Within the city, the political system is already corrupted enough but with these creature devouring the them, it's a figure that everyone would do anything to be safe.

That is my interpretation.

Not much known about this game yet except the it's releasing in 2016. Most of us would enjoy this bloodbath game as the story progress; it gets bloodier.

Here is the demo gameplay of the game!

I'm lust for bloodbath on my PS4!



No comments:

Post a Comment